Destiny trophies need to be updated

SlyAceZeta
Go to solution Solved by SlyAceZeta,

The trophy list for Destiny is old. At least :silver:Valorous and :silver:Notorious have new descriptions. Is there some kind of manual database update that can be done to update the list?

It's up to Bungie to update the list or the trophy requirements. It took them 3 months to fix Packing Heat, don't know how long it will be for Suited For War, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's up to Bungie to update the list or the trophy requirements. It took them 3 months to fix Packing Heat, don't know how long it will be for Suited For War, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

No no no, I'm not talking about Destiny's trophies needing fixed. I'm talking about PSNProfiles. The website has old data. Valorous and Notorious need to be updated because they have new descriptions, and I don't know what else might. Edited by SlyCooperFan100

No no no, I'm not talking about Destiny's trophies needing fixed. I'm talking about PSNProfiles. The website has old data. Valorous and Notorious need to be updated because they have new descriptions, and I don't know what else might.

They are already updated to me, so I don't understand what you are trying to say.

ki6pU.png

The trophy list for Destiny is old. At least :silver:Valorous and :silver:Notorious have new descriptions. Is there some kind of manual database update that can be done to update the list?

I'm checking PSN and the descriptions there are "Earn Vanguard Rank 1" and "Earn Crucible Rank 1" and those descriptions are the same here on the site, so that's showing up right? 

Also, I saw your comment in Saltyie's Destiny guide, drop another comment if you want to be added as a contributor. ;)

Edited by BlindMango

...oh my God, I'm blind. I wasn't looking at a live list, I was looking at an old one in the first place. I'm so sorry, they are updated indeed. Mods can go ahead and lock or delete this. Sorry for wasting anyone's time D:

Because you are a premium member, you can lock your own thread clicking on Topic Moderation at the top right of the page.

• Like 1