How is this possible?

AlphaTrash

This guy has the fastest time on Until Dawn. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3804-Until-Dawn/PaulaMacieis?order=date〈=en-us#content 

No i don't doubt that 3 hours is possible. 

I'm just wondering how he/she managed to do this? 

sFXq838.png

Some of the trophies are 0 seconds or 1 second apart lol. 
Is there a way to skip cutscenes? Maybe I'm missing something. 
I know you can go back into previous episodes and kill/save a character and so on; so yeah 3-4 hours is possible. 
But 0 seconds? 
Can someone explain how to do "Ashley snaps" and "The Exorcism of Emily" one after the other? ;)

Maybe you can and I'm not accusing this guy of having a glitch time but isn't there a cutscene in between those events?

Cutscenes seem unskippable. 

EDIT: Maybe the trophies pop at the end of each chapter? I can't remember to be honest so that might be a possibility.

I know you can't hack on ps4 but IF the time is illegitimate could you at least remove it from the fastest times?

Surely there's a way to not flag them for hacking and remove them from the fastest time? 

We can't report PS4 games, but surely the big bois on campus can at least hide the times? 

Like Knack, Injustice US (PS4) Infamous first light and so on; those guys aren't hackers but their times are illegitimate. 

Glitch times. :/ 

Edited by AlphaTrash

This doesn't look right. For example the "Ashley Snaps" and "The exorcism of Emily" can be done pretty quickly together, but no way in the same second. The scenes alone will take several minutes, and they're not skippable.

Same with the others. I don't think there are any trophies that can be obtained at the same time except for the surviving ones.

Edit:

Just read you post again and I brain farted...

The trophies do indeed pop at the end of the chapter xD

Guess that's that

Edited by Ric

Some trophies will only pop at the end of the chapter, like these two. Here are my screenshots if you need proof:

KpDJetU.jpg

wLGucFh.jpg

See? Same cutscene, they pop at the same time since the PS4 doesn't lag, that's why it says +0 seconds.

Just to be clear though, you can't skip cutscenes in this game. You CAN get a trophy and immediately close the app to reload the game and get another trophy from the same section or just quit to the Main Menu and get a trophy in another episode. Some trophies will ONLY pop at the end of the chapter, so +0 seconds is legit in this game.