Jak comes to Playstation All Star Royal Battle.

I fully expected this. The Jak and Daxter was a huge success on the PlayStation 2 and with the recent release of the HD collection there would be no reason not to include him in this game. Honestly, the first time I saw this game I wasn't very impressed but the more I see about it the more it interests me. I hope they release a demo before it is released because if I enjoy it it'll be a purchase for sure as I'm sure the Wife would join in on the fun with me.

Parker

I guess Jak is the obvious person for that hint, but his hair is technically green (guess in some pics it can appear blonde). When I first heard this I thought of Cid Highwind. But Jak is the main person I want to see in this game, so here's hoping for Jak!!

That's a fanart from the fake Facebook account that showed up after the first few characters were revealed. Notice that Big Daddy's not on it? Because no one expected him. Same with that Toro guy that's supposed to be the next Japanese character. This is just a fan's wishlist / expected characters.

This is pretty cool, but Daxter should be in there somewhere as well. If not an actual fighting character, he should be like Jak's Level 3 power up. Daxter could like fly over in a plane and bomb the screen with his exterminator gas. To me that sounds pretty cool, how about anyone else?