Trophies not updating/syncing

Hi all, wondering if you can help me out with my issue here.

I haven't been gaming for quite a while and when I did a few days ago, I noticed on the website that the last time my page was updated was 2 weeks and 4 days ago. The time stamp under the milestone trophies box. Normally that would include time to next update as well. Only the time stamp for the last time it was updated can be seen.

I read a few older threads regarding this but nothing near the duration I've been seeing. I have played a few games and unlocked quite a few trophies the past few days but nothing has been synced to the site.

Any ideas?

The auto-updade the site does stops if a profile isn't accessed (probably viewed by others then the profile owner) after some time, to avoid spending resources updating innactive profiles..  but I think the time is 1 month without accesses..

Said that, I think updating it manually should solve the auto-update not working.

PS: just updated it for you, seams normal now.

• Like 2

Thanks very much for your help and quick reply!

But just for future reference, how does one perform manual update?

Is it done by syncing it with PSN on the PS3/PSVita?

You can type your name into the box on the homepage and press the "Update User" button. You can also click your name at the top-right on the main site (not the forums) and select "Update Profile" from the dropdown menu. You'e able to manually update your profile once an hour ;)

But yes, make sure you sync your trophies on PSN first so this website can see your trophies on PSN's servers.

Edited by BlindMango