Can we get a tag marking if game servers are up or 100% is unattainable?

Superbuu3

Yup, this has been recommended before - I'd like to see it as well. All Sly would really have to do is make a basic system and staff like me can go in and check off the unobtainable trophies and add descriptions to them, etc... with the help of the forums telling us what isn't obtainable.

I think what you guys are forgetting, a single place everyone who searches the games can look is a simple solution. If I click on a game its not user friendly for me to then check a seperate subsection for such topic, then check the game subforum to see if a topic was made. Then make a topic asking about it then get reprimanded as apparently someone had posted about it on the PSN forum instead and I didn't learn how to use the search function (which i feel the need to point out when i use it in the top right doesn't sepearate out topic titles, but searches posts to).

Edited by Superbuu3

I think what you guys are forgetting, a single place everyone who searches the games can look is a simple solution. If I click on a game its not user friendly for me to then check a seperate subsection for such topic, then check the game subforum to see if a topic was made. Then make a topic asking about it then get reprimanded as apparently someone had posted about it on the PSN forum instead and I didn't learn how to use the search function (which i feel the need to point out when i use it in the top right doesn't sepearate out topic titles, but searches posts to).

Don't worry about it. I always use the Advanced Search, which is that tiny sprocket-like icon to the right of the search bar. With Advanced Search you can search for thread titles.

Don't worry about it. I always use the Advanced Search, which is that tiny sprocket-like icon to the right of the search bar. With Advanced Search you can search for thread titles.

Yeah, I didn't realises you could do that until I was playing around with it today, before that I was typing things into that field and getting hundreds of hits when i typed in any word.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe just a convention would work,  members could post threads with simple titles in the sub-forums, eg "unobtainable trophies" or "server down" and then nice forum moderators could pin them so they are always top of the topic list for the game.  This way all the info is there but no clutter is added...  You could then create a sticky to explain the system and let the community decide how much to use it.