The Gamblers Den

Dav9834

The Gamblers Den

Betting

I thought it would be great idea to make a superficial betting thread. As in no local, national, or international law breaking.

The betting rewards will be up to those who bet. This could range from anything to helping others in boosting sessions, picking a game they have to play, guide work, helping in other threads, doing their laundry, sky's the limit if it's legal (ok jk about the laundry).

I'll update the bets as their posted in this OP.

So far we have: 

• Dav9834 bets that the Last of Us will be free for PS+ in October - TheYuriG accepts bet - boosting session in Terraria if Dav9834 is correct - Active
  • Atlas bets someone to look good on the dance floor - Awaiting Takers

I like betting... evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 We do it all the time on whether we decide to pick a game to buy or not.

Now let the betting begin!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Not sure if eligible, but: 

Alright, day 2. I'll be doing Flower PS4 on that day, it's the only version I don't have complete yet.

EDIT: I'm not sure if a list of examples is needed this time around. Pretty much anything rated with the lowest age restriction can be done, no?

EDIT2: I want to see people platinum Hannah Montana or Megamind on that day. I promise to give a 5* profile rating for each and everyone that do either of those 2 games.

No one have bitten the bullet yet.

Edited by TheYuriG

Does this extend only to video game related things?

I can see some of the people in the NFL thread placing some bets here lol. (not me because I have crap, shit, doo-doo luck.)

No limitations if legal :)

Football bets are completely allowed as well as any other betting in any shape or form that is legal. :D

Not sure if eligible, but: 

No one have bitten the bullet yet.

Could you elaborate or shorten so I can add it? :)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I bet someone look good on the dance floor. 

OT: I'll think of it.

I'm considering taking this on

But not in the near future :)

What's in the pot?

It's out of context here, click on the arrow my quote has to go to the topic, so you can see what it's about (TL:DR day of non violence day challenge).

Can you link me? There is no link :(