Can't comment on guides using android phone?

Hello psnp mods but i think that's a bug and i only use phone on psnprofiles whenever i want to comment on a guide i write my comment when i presspost the pagr does refresh and redirect me to the comments but my comment doesn't get posted I've tried it on different browsers please get this thing fixed cz i really need to ask questions on guides.

I've noticed the same thing. I can't post comments on guides from my Amazon Fire phone. But I can edit my guides through it. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what.

Luckily, I can just jump on my tablet or laptop to comment. So it's not a huge problem, more of a small annoyance (since it's way easier to just browse here on my phone). 

I downloaded dolphin but still doesnt work

Dolphin has a desktop user agent switcher that tricks the website into thinking that you're on a computer. Go to the control panel (the little puzzle piece in the top right corner) and then press the Desktop button. You'll have to reset the app after doing that and then it should work again.

Hello psnp mods but i think that's a bug and i only use phone on psnprofiles whenever i want to comment on a guide i write my comment when i presspost the pagr does refresh and redirect me to the comments but my comment doesn't get posted I've tried it on different browsers please get this thing fixed cz i really need to ask questions on guides.

I've noticed the same thing. I can't post comments on guides from my Amazon Fire phone. But I can edit my guides through it. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what.

Luckily, I can just jump on my tablet or laptop to comment. So it's not a huge problem, more of a small annoyance (since it's way easier to just browse here on my phone). 

Not all mobile browsers can handle the guide system. There's a note about it in the Guide Manual.

Not all mobile browsers can handle the guide system. There's a note about it in the Guide Manual.

are you referring to the very first point there?

Don't use a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, etc...) when writing a guide. Mobile browers do not support all of the WYSIWYG features to write a well formatted, polished guide.

if so, does anyone know the more detailed reasons for that? i'm pretty sure there are some wysiwyg editors which will work on mobile devices, too. any specific reason for using an inferior one? or is this a requirement/problem of the board software?

but even so, it shouldn't completely block you out from making a comment completely. just don't show the wysiwyg editor, but the normal textarea control.

(edit: just to be clear, i perfectly understand the requirement of a fully-working wysiwyg editor for the guide itself. keeps the quality up etc., but it's not really necessary for simple comments)

Edited by dernop