4 kisses multiplayer trophy

Totalcross3000

• 2 months later...

You only need one additional local player. You have to fight against this player at the end of the boss fight to obtain the trophy. Though passing through the levels you have to revive your additional player every time and move him with you to the next fight opponents.

With only one additional controller this isn't really hard to manage ;)

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

So how does it work for the final boss of the game fight?  Do I let player 2 die at beginning of battle and then 20 minutes in bring back player 2 right before I finish off final boss?  Then do I fight player 2 before I get the final kiss at the boss stage or after credits roll?

10 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

So how does it work for the final boss of the game fight?  Do I let player 2 die at beginning of battle and then 20 minutes in bring back player 2 right before I finish off final boss?  Then do I fight player 2 before I get the final kiss at the boss stage or after credits roll?

I believe that you don't get one at the boss stage, but after the boss you kinda have to fight it out with the other controller. Just make sure to double check on this by watch a play through real quick 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 3:43 AM, LegendExeter said:

You can let the second player die because it will be auto-revived in the credits. You have to watch the credits to go the Barracks Ending level where you will fight for the (last) princess.

You only want to have player 2 alive at the end if you want to save the progress for beating the final boss with that specific character.

• Like 1