Chain Combo Trophy Help

Wulfie

if its the one where u have to have  so many hit combo i believe what u must do is set up 2 characters with 2 sets of combos the 1st set on each has a high hit mutlti combo attack and one that links the 2 

like fr example u have nep do a couple of ombos that hit the enemy several times and finishes with a flurry do this till ur almost out of ur bar for attacks then switch to the combo that will link into a character transfer to the character under nep in ur bar itll switch nep for that characer with a wull attack bar this character will let loose with their multi hit combos like nep did then do like u did with nep and before the bar is used up link back to nep and she should be able to do a couple more combos this should toss u into the hundred or more hit combo if u did it right nd sometimes itll even let u chain into if and compas so u cn keep on chaining and switching to back up chracters ive had over 1000 hits once on a relly nasty boss monster

It has been a long time since I platinum this game, it was my first platinum, what I did was get my fastest characters which I think was Vert, IF and Neptune or Noire (I totally forgot my party to be honest). I had to find a perfect balance of  moves that would hit multiple time but it's wouldn't cost a lot of my power, so I can continue the combo. I used Lo-Tension to maximize my AP to use more combos.

Edited by TheVader66