Act 2 shay hexipal wiring puzzle problems...

zafira1290

Look at the back of the hexipal - there are 6 "nodes" and each "node" is represented by a different symbol when the hexipal is placed in the charging station. 

You can tell which node is which by wiring the hexipal so that no node is used more than once, then placing the hexipal into the station. 

The illuminated symbols will be in 3 rows: Blue, Yellow and Red.

In each row, the first node will be the one the wire with the corresponding colour comes from, and the second one will be the node the wire is going to. (Look at the direction of the flow when wiring). 

Does that help?

Look at the back of the hexipal - there are 6 "nodes" and each "node" is represented by a different symbol when the hexipal is placed in the charging station. 

You can tell which node is which by wiring the hexipal so that no node is used more than once, then placing the hexipal into the station. 

The illuminated symbols will be in 3 rows: Blue, Yellow and Red.

In each row, the first node will be the one the wire with the corresponding colour comes from, and the second one will be the node the wire is going to. (Look at the direction of the flow when wiring). 

Does that help?

Thanks man! I think you helped as well as you could! :) Gonna try this tomorrow again. I was pretty tired today so wasn't really interested wasting time on it.

Thanks man! I think you helped as well as you could! :) Gonna try this tomorrow again. I was pretty tired today so wasn't really interested wasting time on it.

StrickenBiged explained it pretty well up there, but next time you can just message me :P We're both Finnish.