CoD BlOps 3: X-gen comparison

Just in case anyone was wondering how the two versions of the game stacked up against each other on a visual level. 

Comparison is between XBone and 360 rather than PS4 and PS3, but you get the idea. 

It's completely different on last gen. When viewed side by side, one wonders why they bothered. Until you remember that there are still a hell of a lot of players on last gen.

Enjoy:

At the midnight launch I went to, there was literally no one buying it last gen. Like 2 guys on PC, the rest was PS4/XB1.

Fun fact though, the PS3 version, and I assume 360 too, includes a download of Black Ops 1 in it, so with that in mind, if you've never played Black Ops 1 and can find it for cheap, last gen Blops 3 isn't the worst thing the world to buy. Obviously you can find it for cheap if you look but on the average a preowned copy of Blops 1 will still run you a solid $30 without any promotions around here, so for a free inclusion it's not too bad, though the removal of Blops 3's campaign does kind of demand something in return.

I might pick up a copy of Blops 3 last gen, use the code to get Blops 1 (ditched my copy years ago, only have it on Wii and DS at the moment), play the weird gimp'd version, and then return the game some time. I'm that dick.