Millionaire without Clione

Hello everybody !

I'm searching on the web but nothing.

My team is level 99 (not Uni/R@m) and i fight Clione but they're too strong, and i want this trophy but i don't know the monsters who has a good money drop.

So do you know a monster who can be esay farmed for the Millionaire trophy with a good farm leveling ?

Thank you.

If you're level 99 with MAGEs you shouldn't be having an issue if you follow the guide on PSTrophies and here (more or less the same). Uni is just there for Rush attacks to refill the EXE gauge. Are you sure you actually have the right items on MAGEs? Limit break and her Ultimate Weapon?

If you're level 99 with MAGEs you shouldn't be having an issue if you follow the guide on PSTrophies and here (more or less the same). Uni is just there for Rush attacks to refill the EXE gauge. Are you sure you actually have the right items on MAGEs? Limit break and her Ultimate Weapon?

It's on the DLC ?

unfortunately, Clione is your best bet in gaining Credits... even if you plan to get the DLCs for easier credits gain, you need to go through Clione...

as Yadilie said... Fully equipped MAGES. is all you need + 1 or 2 EXE Meter Builder (I used Vert for Multi-hit Rush combo + Combo Link)... you will get her Ultimate weapon(Taurus Rod) as a reward in "Colosseum: [A] Lone Fang"

good luck ^_^

Edited by JeieeM

I farmed Clione without Mages having her ultimate weapon, and my party was Neptune, Mages, and Plutia. Plutia and Neptune rushing filled the gauge just fine and I had zero problems. I beat it in less than a minute all the time. Also I would buy one of the 99cent DLC to raise the level cap. No point in having all the XP from farming Clione go to waste. Just my two cents. You can tackle Clione in anyway you want.