A few questions...

Raccoon_0

@OP

If there is a specific component you need (for example Cloth) when you are trying to build or mod something you can choose to tag the things you dont have (while in the workshop mode with Triangle if I remember correctly. Just read the text at the bottom of the screen) then while you are wandering around any objects you can collect that have that component in will have a  magnfying glass next to it in the text description.

Hi, a quick question please from a Fallout newbie, please no piss takeing. I have only been playing for a few hours but have got to a position where I can't run anymore because I have been picking things up like a madman. Is there anyplace I can put all the items I've collected or is it a matter of being more choosey with what I collect.

Hi, a quick question please from a Fallout newbie, please no piss takeing. I have only been playing for a few hours but have got to a position where I can't run anymore because I have been picking things up like a madman. Is there anyplace I can put all the items I've collected or is it a matter of being more choosey with what I collect.

If you stick to the missions the game leads you through at the beginning of the game within an hour or so you will be taught basics of settlements. Anything on the Junk tab of your inventory can be transferred to the workbench. After that build a container of any type and dump everything you want to keep in there

• Like 1

If you stick to the missions the game leads you through at the beginning of the game within an hour or so you will be taught basics of settlements. Anything on the Junk tab of your inventory can be transferred to the workbench. After that build a container of any type and dump everything you want to keep in there

Or just drop it. (open Pipboy, go find the items you dont want (most likely under junk if you picked up a lot of random shit), mark it, press [square]

You can see the total weight limit and the weight you are carrying. Like 290/270 (where 290 is what you have and 270 is the limit) (example). You can also use points to upgrade perks so you can carry more. Strength in general adds +10 (i think), and there is a specific weight perk somewhere beneath that which adds +25 and +50.

Edited by eivinds
  • Like 1