Scary Movies Like This?

PaulKnightZexx

I say to give the animated Resident Evil films a go; they aren't really horror, but they are the best if you want something similar to Resident Evil 4. They even follow Leon's storyline. Dawn of the Dead would be my other recommendation. And this isn't really a horror, more of a comedy but a good zombie movie; Zombieland. I find horrors based on zombies are hard to come by these days since anything to do with zombies is becoming a pretty common thing.

• 1 month later...

Dawn Of The Dead - woman runs from her neighbourhood after girl, husband and neighbours become infected then hides in mall with other survivors and communicating to guy on top of gun store

Shaun Of The Dead - British comedy horror (very funny imo) Guy whos life is falling apart and his drug dealing, lazy ass friend try to hide in the pub from a zombie outbreak.

Check out 28 Days Later! For me it's the ultimate modern zombie movie. It inspired many of the current zombie big names as well. The first episode of The Walking Dead is pretty much one big love letter to 28 Days. There's also a sequel called 28 Weeks Later but personally I didn't think it was that good. It had less humour and character development than the first to squeeze in more gory bits but I know a lot of people really enjoyed it.

Oh, and it's not quite the plot you described but there's a Spanish horror film called [Rec] that's absolutely amazing and has that RE4 creepiness (minus the goofy campness) too.

Edited by RisingSenpai616
  • Like 1