Im 1° in week ranking and no give me trophy?

BlazerSp

Greetings trophy hunters... I want to know why dont give me the thophies of the ranks... I make 9005pts in a week of hours and hours playing... Always with N/A in the ranking... What i can do? Is normal? Or just wasted of time?

Sorry for my bad english im from Venezuela...

Please answer or add me... I want this platim...

Greetings trophy hunters... I want to know why dont give me the thophies of the ranks... I make 9005pts in a week of hours and hours playing... Always with N/A in the ranking... What i can do? Is normal? Or just wasted of time?

Are you talking about last week or the current week?

I played last week and had no issues until Tuesday where the leaderboards seemed to stopped updating. All the points which registered from matches were all saved during the week but my rank was always 'NA'. I started up the game this week and got my trophies.  I don't know if anyone else had problems getting the trophies but the ranking issue doesn't seem to have affected it so far. I'd keep going this week as the servers seem to just be getting worse and they won't get fixed. 

Best of luck mate

Did you make sure you logged into the servers for the trophies to unlock?

Did you make sure you logged into the servers for the trophies to unlock?

What did you mean? I enter to the game every 3 o 4 hrs from the sunday and nothing...

Are you talking about last week or the current week?

I played last week and had no issues until Tuesday where the leaderboards seemed to stopped updating. All the points which registered from matches were all saved during the week but my rank was always 'NA'. I started up the game this week and got my trophies.  I don't know if anyone else had problems getting the trophies but the ranking issue doesn't seem to have affected it so far. I'd keep going this week as the servers seem to just be getting worse and they won't get fixed. 

Best of luck mate

The last week...

The ranking stopped the tuesday as you said... But this week i started the game to get my trophies and nothing...

Looks like i justo have bad lucky...

What did you mean? I enter to the game every 3 o 4 hrs from the sunday and nothing...

Did you log into warzone or just the main menu?

If you had 9005 points, thats way more than I had so you should have got them. Other members on the site seem to have got their relative valor trophies

Edited by black__bunny

Did you log into warzone or just the main menu?

If you had 9005 points, thats way more than I had so you should have got them. Other members on the site seem to have got their relative valor trophies

Or course, i loged in warzone... Every 5 minuts... Unbelievable...

• 1 month later...