METAL GEAR SOLID V GROUND ZEROES trophy

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Rescanned, fixed.

It looks like this list entry showed up around the time you fixed this according to the Twitter page, it's also showing up on the backend of the site now, lol

Also, the OP mentioned the MGSV: The Phantom Pain lists too, did you rescan those? ;)

Wow delete my sentence, thats fair. We don't do the rules properly so let's just hide it whenever people call us out on it, apparently

The video you embedded? I guess a forum mod deleted it, it was probably a bit too unrelated for the Feedback forums specifically. I'm guessing they try to cut down on meme/joke images & videos in this section of the forums specifically since it's mostly about site related fixes & stuff. :P Also, I don't think the OP's main language is English is why in this case

It looks like this list entry showed up around the time you fixed this according to the Twitter page, it's also showing up on the backend of the site now, lol

Also, the OP mentioned the MGSV: The Phantom Pain lists too, did you rescan those? ;)

The video you embedded? I guess a forum mod deleted it, it was probably a bit too unrelated for the Feedback forums specifically. I'm guessing they try to cut down on meme/joke images & videos in this section of the forums specifically since it's mostly about site related fixes & stuff. :P Also, I don't think the OP's main language is English is why in this case

Nope, I understand that the video was unrelated and off topic, but so many off topic posts or posts that break the rules are posted daily and despite the mods seeing some of them they don't get removed. In this way and others, the way the rules are enforced here are very selective. I made a slight stab at that fact which was in no way offensive but it got edited out. Anyway I won't get into it here.

Edited by Makise Kurisu
  • Like 2

Fixed

Nope, I understand that the video was unrelated and off topic, but so many off topic posts or posts that break the rules are posted daily and despite the mods seeing some of them they don't get removed. In this way and others, the way the rules are enforced here are very selective. I made a slight stab at that fact which was in no way offensive but it got edited out. Anyway I won't get into it here.

Maybe you should not try and break them constantly? If I see spam posts I warn for them, if they get reported they get dealt with.