Grinding mitama

Kevvik

Any recommendations on how best to do this? I have like 25 left to go but haven't gotten any in days. I take down the bosses as quick as I can and all parts but nothing. I also have no luck with shadow Oni for getting them to show up.

Liberator of souls is my last trophy for plat. Any hints from people who have caught them all?

• 3 weeks later...

Any recommendations on how best to do this? I have like 25 left to go but haven't gotten any in days. I take down the bosses as quick as I can and all parts but nothing. I also have no luck with shadow Oni for getting them to show up.

Liberator of souls is my last trophy for plat. Any hints from people who have caught them all?

Add me if you wanna squad up sometime

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of tips. Pray Nonchalantly for Luck. You're looking for the bonus Heroe's Guidance, which increases chances of getting Mitama. You can then save scrub. Save once you have the bonus. If you don't get the Mitama go to the save point, don't save, and return to menu.

The other way to get hero's guidance is to bath with Yamato. Look for a blue isignia on the post outside the bath signaling it's a guy.

The game determines who is in the bath when you return to town. You cannot save/reload until you get Yamato. However once you have Heroe's Guidance you can save scrub like above. For best results try to stack it twice.

Also don't forget to check elemental weakness. Finishing missions in 2-5 min speeds things up tremendously.

Edit: Make sure to turn auto save off.

Edited by big_bob002

• 3 months later...

I'm kind of face palming that it took me 191 hours to figure this out. I've gotten double Heroes Guidance twice in the first 190 hours.

After every mission go to the bath first. If it's blue try for Yamato. If you do get it, save. Now start save scrubbing the box. It takes about 10-15 seconds to pray nonchantly for Luck, and exit out in your room without saving. This is a very easy way to double stack Heroes Guidance.

Edited by big_bob002

I will contribute a little bit to this:

1- get Heroes Guidance from Yamato in the bath, then save;
2- save scrub until you get another Heroes Guidance from the offering box (pray Nochalantly Luck to get it). When you finally get it, save again;
3- now this is the hard part: find another player online who has 2 Heroes Guidance, exchange data just by joining the room and leave aftewards. That way both players will have a shadow data with a stacked Heroes Guidance. As long as you dont complete any mission together (which would update your respective shadow datas), that character will remain with 2 Heroes Guidance active in the skill list.

It would be optimal if it could be done with 4 players at the same time, so each one would have 3 shadow data with Heroes Guidance stacked.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...