which version?

Stargazer2600

So last year i got a copy of the walking dead telltales season 2 (i own season 1 still on PS3) and i had to sell it around valentines day for a now ex gf. Recently though i been wanting to reacquire it and do to some christmas money from relatives, i figured why not. Now heres where i hit a minor snag. The game is avalible in both PS3 and PS4 but im thinking when season 3 drops on disc. It's gonna be PS4 only meaning if i get it for PS3 i cant pick up the story where i left off on PS4. The PS3 versions are on sale at a dam good price on ebay (like 60% cheaper than gamestop) but the PS4 versions are not. So i need some help here

The PS3 Version of the game is quite cheaper and i can pick the game up where i left in the story in part 1

The PS4 version is more expensive but i dont have season 1 on PS4 but would be able to continue the game from my season 2 story...

I really don't wanna go out and buy season 1 on PS4 since i own it for PS3 but its tough to decide so ill leave it to you guys to make up my mind for me

I'd say get the PS3 version and then maybe replay it on ps4 when it fits your convenience. I can't seem them dropping PS3 support but who knows. If you're really concerned about PS3 support dropping then it might be best to just move onto ps4 when its convenient. It'll suck not having your choices from Season 1 but in all honesty they dont make that much of a difference.