Worth going for 100% still?

zafira1290

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 3:20 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

It does work, you just need something to be pressing the X button continuously. Which is why you have a turbo controller with turbo enabled on the X button, stick some tape on the button, or a rubber band around the controller pressing it in. Leave it on overnight and you'll get the 100 matches played.

Don't Work Either.  U need turbo controller. I try without it don't work

On 1/28/2017 at 8:20 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

It does work, you just need something to be pressing the X button continuously. Which is why you have a turbo controller with turbo enabled on the X button, stick some tape on the button, or a rubber band around the controller pressing it in. Leave it on overnight and you'll get the 100 matches played.

12 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Don't Work Either.  U need turbo controller. I try without it don't work

Try reading again, that's exactly what I said. YOU NEED A TURBO CONTROLLER:facepalm:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2016 at 11:27 AM, FaintKarma said:

Yes there are. I spawn in at a base and this guy drives past me, jumps out of a car and turn and headshot me and my partner before landing.

At least a mouse + keyboard if not a modded console. 

There are quite a few people using 2nd accounts spying on people.

This is the 'great player' Only owns 1 game, that's he been playing for a week. Every match he gets 20-30 kills easy and finishes 1st every time, without flying or sniping.  

https://psnprofiles.com/One-For-Liberty

I forgot how much I hated this game. Planes are overpowered. Every AA gun can be destroy with 0 risk to the plane if they fly up from the ground.

Anti tank takes 3 round to kill and take. 6 grenades to kill one (unless you hit the lucky bottom slot) but yet snipers can drop a charge on the ground and get a kill with 0 risk.

Oh and the horrible match making. Dicks, sorry i mean DICE balances sides by total skill So it is common to see people getting 800 points in a match EVERY match. But that is the dbags you get in FPS game. They don't want to compete against people of similar skill only to get cheap kills.

Pure shit. 35 more matches to go and then I'm deleting this piece of shit.

This post is gold :)

Sounds exactly like the playerbase in BFBC.  Just plebs who spawnkill because they can't do anything good in modern games. 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...