This game is really broken.

Kubanga

Dropped connection..... Laggy as hell..... Complaints about hit detection yet you die easily.....

Sounds to me like you've got rubbish broadband or poor router setup. Cos I'm not experiencing any of the above. I'm loving this game!!!

Definitely not my connection. Like I said it's not just me. The other team gets kicked, my team gets kicked, I get kicked. They have the worst servers ever made. I've given up on this game anyways. I gave them until that big February patch that was "supposed" to fix the server issues and the hit detection. Didn't fix shit. If anything it made the game worse considering that patch made people able to get inside walls and place invisible trip mines. I got my platnium and moved on to different games. Best choice I've ever made imo.

• 1 month later...

I really like this game, the only thing is that i get disconnected after every match I play

I have a good internet connection and i'm playing wired, I have never had connection problems

with other games. It's really annoying and kinda ruins the flow of the game...

And there are still alot of bugs in the game

When I was playing terrorist hunt this morning I finally got a game where I had to extract a hostage

I found him hella fast, killed all his guards, then when I was capturing the hostage, he kinda glitched on me

He got stuck behind a desk and I was walking around with an invisible primary gun... :(

Also when I get killed by the terrorists I appear invisible in the replay

Another thing is the online stats on the website, most of them are wrong

When I check my terrorist hunt stats I suposedly ahve played over 50 matches,

got over 150 headshots etc... but I know I have alot less than those numbers

and none of the related trophies have popped for me yet.

If you are asking me, they should have tested these things a bit more before releasing it to the public

Edited by second_god

The online stats are NOT wrong per se, the matches were exact for me.

For the kills: If you played Situations and Article 5, those kills are also counted and appear online. I ended up with almost 3000 kills to get my Terro Hunter Trophy for 2500 PvE kills to pop.

Overall, I find this game rather bad and I am glad to have Master of Siege as of last weekend so I can sell it now. The servers are among the worst in video game history, tbh. And whoever was in charge of the trophies was both a sadist (Meat Wall ect.) and perhaps also in the  Rayman Legends development team (Truly Awesome vs. Terro Hunter/Camper/That Bullet Pen...)

Ok, I didn't know that the situations also count for the terrorist hunt stats, so confusing... :S

Then the stats will probably be correct, but the stats could have been a bit more detailed

Like C4 kills and such can't be found anywhere. And just to prove the servers are the worst ever

Since around 17:30 pm servers are down again! It' fucking frustrating

• Like 1

Ok, I didn't know that the situations also count for the terrorist hunt stats, so confusing... :S

Then the stats will probably be correct, but the stats could have been a bit more detailed

Like C4 kills and such can't be found anywhere. And just to prove the servers are the worst ever

Since around 17:30 pm servers are down again! It' fucking frustrating

Oh they take the servers down regularly and notify like an hour before doing so lol 

They had the servers back up pretty quickly, so that was OK

When I played again after the servers were back up I didn't have the disconection problem anymore

And I was thinking to myself, ALRIGHT, now we can play this game like it should be...

only to be dissapointed again today... I'm getting disonnected EVERY F*ING TIME

When the round ends I get the score and mvp, then I get the screen that tells you the amount of XP and Money you have earned

and normally you should return to the lobby to start the next game, this doesn't happen for me

I'm getting the same error over and over and get back to the main menu, does anyone have this problem too?

Or does someone know how I can solve this? I have a wired connection and set my NAT type to OPEN

I found this on the internet, just for those who experience the same problem as me:

If you get error 2-0x000C004 with  the message error - session not found AFTER every match

then you should try to change your online status on the PS4 to online in stead of "show as offline"

I can't confirm this 100%, but I will definitly try this when I get home from work!

If all things could be this simple...

--> Confirmed, now I can finally enjoy the game :)

Edited by second_god

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game has definitely become a lot harder. I'm glad I got the platinum already because I jumped on after about two months away and holy crap everyone is above level 100 and really good now. I'm definitely rusty but these players don't mess around.

Man you have to have the game down or not at all. I can only imagine when I get back from hiatus xD