Your Most Memorable Gaming Moments in 2015?

JaM

My first tales game (Xillia) and first Persona game (P3), one of my best experiences in a game along with FF.

Played FFVII and the remake gets announced LITERALLY like after 2 days I finish the game.

Built my first gaming PC and finally got to play FFXIV, an amazing MMO, one of the best out there actually, something I've been wanted to play for a while.

Discovering this site and community.

Being able to complete these Games on PS3 - Aliens: Colonial Marines, Far Cry 3, Gran Turismo 6, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Need For Speed: The Run, Need For Speed: Shift and others but those being my Favourites.

Being on PS Home for the final few times before the online servers closed.

Being on the Forums here on PSN Profiles.

My most memorable moments in gaming? Well, let's see...

The death of Satoru Iwata

A big figure in gaming history and well-known franchises has passed away too early... May the sky above us and even God play now games. :(

Starting the trophy hunt

I wanted to start that a long time but 2015 finally started my trophy hunting career - a little humbling but I'm getting the hang of things!

Finding a place to work - and get fired too fast

That is well-known as a bad side for gaming, but I got back way too fast! Although I got money to buy more games, a workplace can also be a good thing for gaming!

Finally cracking the first Platinums

I think everyone in here remembers when I got my very first Platinum ever - and that was Assassin's Creed 2. That ending :holy: When that trophy popped I was like a star that became a very bright quasar (am I referencing to my ava here?)

And finally...

The announcement of Black Ops III

At first I was like "Finally another good CoD game for the PS3" - but after the announcement that the PS3 version doesn't come with a campaign I was like "WTF?" - literally.

Edited by dein-opa1