Should I go ahead and try to plat this game now?

DetectiveCJ

I know this is a really OLD thread, but I first played the game in 2018, and enjoyed it, as I'm a sucker for Bandai games and JRPGS in general. I'm playing it again and am so in love with it. The bits where it's cheeky and corny just make it all the more enjoyable to me, and the 2D and 3D elements add a certain charm!! I've even had Toki/Towa on my cosplay list ever since I got the game!! I'm right now running around in chapter 2 trying to find all the damn Hammys and Golden Hammys and having a tough time of it, but really like the battle system and I get better at dodging and remembering monster attack patterns on when to dodge and when to guard!! Currently the party is lv.26 and I'm so engrossed in the story.

• 3 weeks later...

Just playing this right now, I think it's fair to go for its platinum and it's not that hard either. I can see people disliking it though - it's VERY pandering over to fanservice and its writing can be mediocre or cringy, depending on your immunity over anime humour, but the game itself is fairly easy and pretty short too (I just finished by doing every side content, got to level 70, etc, and I clocked at around 27 hours, so I'm assuming it's MUCH shorter if you skip everything).

But it's just nothing too amazing...infact I think it's average at best, boring at worst kind of game. If you skip it you won't lose anything (except very stupid jokes and fanservice) but if you play it you can get fairly easy platinum. Gonna work on my ng+ run either later or tomorrow so i can update how long it takes without doing much of the content.

• 2 years later...