Boost Tutorial (less chances of bugged trophies)

VirtualNight

Firstly, sorry if my english is bad.

Secondly, now I explain you how to boost and reduce the chances to get your online trophies bugged drastically, there are others posts about the boost but this one is pretty different and I'm just focusing on how to boost, without describing the trophies.

In this mini-guide you will find 2 terms:

-Host: is who makes his/her own online room

-Guest: is who joins in a room

So, my way is longer but the safest, but if don't care and wanna risk, then this is all what you need to do: kill only your 2nd pad (like other players should do with theyr 2nd pad as well), get wins and ignore who is hosting: by this way you'll be faster but you'll probably get some bugs about your trophies.

Dont wanna that? then keep reading ?.

TM is known to be a dead game, but it's pretty fake, often there are people playing on it, the servers don't work sometimes but just keep trying and eventually you'll be connected (usually at the 2nd attempt).

So, how many people are necessary to boost? well, to start a public match, which is where you must play to get the kills and the wins, 6 players are necessary, but luckily you can play with a second pad so you need just 2 other boosters with 2 pads so that 3 players x 2 pads = 6 players, however, in order to play with 2 pads, you need a second account, but because of a SEN update, while you are making it you must confirm your email to make a new account, a very fast email that allows you to make it quickly without boring yourself with cellphone number or confirmations is mail.com.

Is your second account ready for some disgusting boost? good job! let's keep going ?

Firstly, the online stats are glitched, they may not update correctly...wait, what the heck is the update? if you go to your stats you can press :triangle: to update your stats (sorry, but for the developers it was too hard to make an automatic update ?).

So, as I was saying, the update is glitched, this happens for the stats got as guest, so in order to avoid this thing, only who is going to get wins and/or kills must make the room (so to be the host) and kill all the other players (and/or be the winner). Find a spot on the map where to camp and wait there your partners who will come to  be killed. The stats may be fake for the trophies if gotten as guest, example: if you see 50 kills with each car in your stats but you got them as guest the trophy may not pop, because the stats are fake (so maybe you need a few more kills) or you wanted to risk without follow my advices ?️.

Another thing about the update is that everyone must update theyr stats after 2 matches, if you do more matches then there is a good chance that the game won't update all your stats or will glitch the trophies; as I said, everyone must update theyr stats, even the guests, they get few stats when they lose so the update shouldn't be problematic, sometimes it doesn't, but is important to try it for few times, to avoid that when the guests will host the matches to get theyr kills, the stats won't update (or glitch the trophies) all the kills/wins gotten.

The update must be done at least 2 times to get all the stats updated, but more may be necessary, note that you can't update twice in a second so you must wait some seconds between each update, so boring ?. About the fact that all the guests must update theyr stats, well I'm not sure about what I have said, but since who gets the kills/wins must update too, then is better don't risk and update the stats all together.

Get as soon as possible the rewards about the kill streaks, wich will give you infinite machine gun ammo, infinite missiles ammo etc., you'll understand this by buying and trying them, you'll get even around 80 kills per match.

About the wins: this will be boring, as I said is better that only the host gets the wins so even if the boosters and the host are in the same team, only the host should count his wins.

If you don't need kills then you can be afk (not playing) during the match but put an elastic on the left stick to avoid being kicked from the room or just shoot/move after 1 minute, this should be done in all the modes where there is no limit on the scores to don't be too bored.

Call your server with unsense names (such as "aaaaaaaaaaaa", "iiiiiiiiiii" etc), servers with a stupid name may not attract too many randoms, if a random choose to do a moron by keep joining then try to wait 5 minute before host again, boost in the smallest maps sounds logic but some of them may not have the missiles that you need for the kills so is better choose the M size maps in this case.

So, the 3 rules are:

1)Don't get kills and/or wins as guest

2)one hosts, kills all for 2 matches, leave, all update theyr stats, change host (to rotate the turns) and repeat.

3)this will be boring so find some patient boosters, only 2 boosters with 2 pads plus you as well, more people means A LOT of more time, so if you haven't a second pad I recommend you to buy it

Edited by VirtualNight
Some english corrections
  • Like 2

I explain pretty much all of this in my trophy guide.

I boosted this game the easiest way possible, (by myself). I used 3 ps3's and 3 copies of the game. With my main account, my usual boosting account, and 4 dummy accounts. 

Only the host of every lobby can attain all trophies with ease. Its best to not ever be a guest during play, so back up your save if you do so, then return to original save as the host.

I explain pretty much all of this in my trophy guide.

I boosted this game the easiest way possible, (by myself). I used 3 ps3's and 3 copies of the game. With my main account, my usual boosting account, and 4 dummy accounts. 

Only the host of every lobby can attain all trophies with ease. Its best to not ever be a guest during play, so back up your save if you do so, then return to original save as the host.

Ok, but neither from your guide and some place else I managed to understand what exactly I had to do for the safest boost, thank God I had a friend which explained me everything and now I chose to share ALL his tips here.

Unfortunately not everyone has 3 ps3s, so is important for who needs 2 boosters know how to organize the boost session in every aspect.

Isn't a criticism, don't get my wrong, is just that from what you wrote I can interpret that as "I did this already so why had you to do this again?", I haven't seen somewhere a clear explanation about how organize the boost exactly so I did it here.

The usb tip I think that is seriously too much, every 4 match get back the save is really boring for a boost that takes a lot of hours, I red that it can be used for something about trophies if they don't unlock but as I said, I limited myself to explain the boost, not the trophies and these tricks in case of glitched trophies.

Edited by VirtualNight

Guys I have a question: if I want to do this all by myself, would I need 3 PS3's as well as 3 original games and 3 TV's? I want to make sure it works before I try it. I'll need to have 6 controllers too but that's pretty obvious. Thanks for all your tips!

Well, you can have 2 TM in digital version (bought with 2 different accounts) so that you can install them in all 3 ps3s (example you can install 1 copy bought with your main acc for the 1st and 2nd ps3 and install the 2nd copy of the game bought with another account in the 3rd ps3. 1 copy of the game is not enough because you can active a specific account only for 2 ps3s), about the TVs I don't know.

Edited by VirtualNight