"Tactical Support" bugged?

Konsty_ml

Yeah I can't get it to pop either, have used all the Special Weapons many times each.

EDIT: Just as I type this, I just got it to pop after getting the Frostbite (for probably the 5th time) on the Outpost map. 

Edited by BOT-Brad

• 2 weeks later...

. I found some issue with 1000 kills too, for some reason the game didn't save the stats of every game. 

That's most likely do to the little biatches that can't handle getting killed and rage quit when they are the host, if the game can't resolve a new host it just dumps everyone back to the menu and all kills you accumulated that match are forfeit.

That's most likely do to the little biatches that can't handle getting killed and rage quit when they are the host, if the game can't resolve a new host it just dumps everyone back to the menu and all kills you accumulated that match are forfeit.

I got my platinum, so i'm done with the game. I think it's a really funny game, but it's too slow. The loading time between matches is insane. Good luck everyone for your platinum.

I got my platinum, so i'm done with the game. I think it's a really funny game, but it's too slow. The loading time between matches is insane. Good luck everyone for your platinum.

Lucky bastard. I'm still trying to finish this turd. Never again playing a shitty game. Too much good games in my backlog to be playing this. That's why I'm skipping Helldrivers or whatever it's called.

BTW: For people who still have this glitched it seems the answer, as I've read twice now, is to activate every level weapon on each spawn point. So if there are 3 (or 4?) spawn points per map, then try activating all the spots on each map and see if it pops up.