Game Crash in Online Mode?

parkerdip

Hey,

Today my game crashed and came up with error  CE-34878-0. I've had it before and usually I can just restart the application and it's fine but this time it kept crashing on start up with the same error while it was trying to log in. 

I deleted and reinstalled the game data (not save file) and the error came up again.

So what I thought is the error kept happening while performing log in so I logged out of PSN forcing it to go into offline mode on start up and it worked putting me back into the game where I left off. 

So this got me a little confused, would this be a network issue as the game itself is working now offline. 

Also note another test I did was while i was in game I logged back into PSN and it immediately crashed.

ya same here, error code: ce-34878-0.

I've encountered it during a story-mission then forced to quit the game, but never succeeded entering the game while plugging my LAN cable.

Then i had to unplug the cable so the game ran perfectly.

Hope and now a little sure that it's because of PSN issues or crashing server of JC3 as you guys above encountered it at the same time as I.