God of War Saga collection/Infamous collection announced

drummerklg

Both these collections will come August 28th,

God of War Saga:

God of War

God of War 2

God of War 3

God of war origins collection(God of War Chains of Olympus and God of War Ghost of Sparta)

Exclusive bonus content

Voucher for one month of Playstation Plus

3d support for God of War Origins collection

Infamous collection:

Infamous

Infamous 2

Infamous:Festival of Blood

Extra Missions

Additional character costumes,power-ups and weapon types

God of War Saga will be 40$ and Infamous collection will be 40$

This is great news for me because i'm going to get god of war collection and ratchet and clank collection,infamous never caught my attention.

Edited by drummerklg

Both,if you already have some of the games they will be individually sold on psn,god of war origins collection won't be on disc,they will give you a voucher

im defenatly picking up GoW series then i never got around to playing it i started playing the 1st one but b4 i could finish it someone stole GoW collection from me and i never bought a replacement copy this is great news

Yeah, I take back what I said about picking each one up used. If it's going to be $29.99 for the GOW Collection then I'll pick it up on release and MAYBE for Infamous aswell since this is pretty much a steal. Hopefully we see an Infamous 3 announcement. :huh:

Yes, hopefully there will be an Infamous 3. Although if they do make it, then we'll either see one of the best PS titles, or we'll be left dissappointed.

wow, i saw the price at gamestop.com and i thought they were just making a price up. that is indeed a great price, especially since i was expecting something around 80$ since its 5 games... and even if thats exagerated i didnt expect anything below 60$.

here is the boxart

582097_429260330459824_974231628_n.jpg

553501_429260080459849_251365783_n.jpg

• Like 1

wow, i saw the price at gamestop.com and i thought they were just making a price up. that is indeed a great price, especially since i was expecting something around 80$ since its 5 games... and even if thats exagerated i didnt expect anything below 60$.

here is the boxart

582097_429260330459824_974231628_n.jpg

553501_429260080459849_251365783_n.jpg

Yeah, for the price why wouldn't anybody that hasn't played it yet not get it?

Yeah, for the price why wouldn't anybody that hasn't played it yet not get it?

i have played 1,2, and 3. have been wanting to get 3 again though. thats the perfect oportunity for the price, especially since i didnt play ghost of sparta and the other. might as well platinum 1 and 2 while im at it.

I am really tempted by the God of War Saga, especially since I haven't played any of them and was planning on getting GoW 3 anyway :)

The only real question is will I like the God of War series? It looks great but are there any games which I already own, that show I will also enjoy the GoW saga?

I am really tempted by the God of War Saga, especially since I haven't played any of them and was planning on getting GoW 3 anyway :)

The only real question is will I like the God of War series? It looks great but are there any games which I already own, that show I will also enjoy the GoW saga?

If you enjoy hack and slash games with awesome weapons/powers and a decent story based on Greek mythology then you'll like them :)

They are some of my favorite videogames I've ever played..

If you enjoy hack and slash games with awesome weapons/powers and a decent story based on Greek mythology then you'll like them :)

They are some of my favorite videogames I've ever played..

I'd say the closest I've ever got to hack & slash would be Arkham Asylum & City. But I really love Greek mythology so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy them :D

• Like 1

Not really sure why you need an Infamous collection yet, and $40 is too much. $30 at most. I wonder if there will be an Infamous 3 coming out next summer? Would almost have to be right?

I wouldn't be surprised, considering how they keep making new sequels to a lot of the collections they're making. Tomb Raider, Sly, God of War, Ratchet, DMC...

Edited by gamerm1337