Looking for Loot Maps

Shinkhi

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to find all the mushrooms and skulls, but not by looking at a guide but by finding all map loots. So I was wondering if someone found an efficient way to farm the maps, or if I just have to run around expecting falling on one ?

I know we can obtain them either by gathering or by killing mobs.

I keep Comet on me to increase the loot btw.

Thanks for reading :)

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to find all the mushrooms and skulls, but not by looking at a guide but by finding all map loots. So I was wondering if someone found an efficient way to farm the maps, or if I just have to run around expecting falling on one ?

It's been a bit since I played the game but I believe all skulls and mushrooms are found as hidden treasures and none are dropped as loot. Or I just had bad luck and never managed to find any which is a possibility too.

Hi everyone !

If you change your mind, this guide has the locations of all the mushrooms and skulls, that way you don't even need the loot maps: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/2041-Demon-Gaze-Global-Edition-Trophy-Guide

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Thanks for your answers!

It's been a bit since I played the game but I believe all skulls and mushrooms are found as hidden treasures and none are dropped as loot. Or I just had bad luck and never managed to find any which is a possibility too.

I was talking about the maps not the Skull/Mushrooms. Sorry for the confusion.

I think I will continue trying to find all the maps (atleast the ones needed for the quests), but as it already start to be a chore, I will probably end by using the trophy guide (^.^)" 

Thanks and have a good game! :)