Profile Issue

kaiige10

So, a few days ago I got two trophies from Dragon Ball Raging Blast and then I updated like normal and it said they were hidden. So I tried looking on the forums to see if anyone else had this problem and I did find solutions but none of them worked. There is also another issue which I haven't seen, after updating again later that same day it said that a couple of my recently played games had missing timestamps (they didn't before) and since all of this first happened I kept trying different random things to see if I could get it to work at all but no luck. So now I'm turning to the forums for some direct help, anyone have any ideas?

A few days ago PSN was having serious issues with trophy syncing with affected our site too. If you tried to fix your profile during that time it likely didn't fix it. Try the link Kaph linked above now that PSN isn't acting up and you should be able to fix your profile ;)

A few days ago PSN was having serious issues with trophy syncing with affected our site too. If you tried to fix your profile during that time it likely didn't fix it. Try the link Kaph linked above now that PSN isn't acting up and you should be able to fix your profile ;)

I had the same problem last week and i fixed it by doing the ps4 solution in that topic:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

You should give it a try

It still didn't work :(