Trophy in wrong order?

Corcevado

Hey guys! My PS4 broked last november; I did finish The Walking Dead Season 2 on my old PS4 before sending my PS4 to repair center. After that I rent PS4 from my friends to continue with my trophy hunting along with PS3 and PSVita. Now I got my own PS4 back, I did synch the trophies The Walking Dead Season 2, now it order as my recent last played game on PSNProfiles.. How to fix that back to the date order?

See my PSNpage for what I mean.

Thanks!

Try earning some more trophies and re-syncing. 

I suspect that this wont help though. Essentially, PSN is seeing that these trophies are newer than the others (in terms of when they have been synced) and so is putting it higher up in your "last played" list. PSN does this all the time to me, especially if I earn trophies across a few games in between syncing different devices. 

Maybe start ordering your lists alphabetically if it bothers you so much. Is this such a big problem?

It will be a bit off topic . I would like to sort my trophy list on ps4 alphabetically  just like on old system , don't  know why sony hasn't implemented that option on current gens 

unfortunately there are a load of good features from the ps3 that Sony just haven't bothered with transferring to the ps4.

OT. theres nothing u can do about it as they are classed as your newest earned trophies

Edited by Leenewbe