Overdrive Differences

In case anyone was wondering what the differences between the Overdrive version and the normal version are.

• New Skills Added (Triple Jump, Air Dash Attack, Shadow Attack)
  • More Enemies on Screen
  • Secret Routes
  • New Equipment that changes Out Range attack
  • New Aura Equipment that can increase EXP, Coins dropped, Atk, and Def.
  • Music Quality Upgraded

You can also see the differences on the official website. 

http://5pb.jp/games/pbbgod/en/

It's also worth noting that while the game isn't cross-buy with the Vita version, but the Kurisu DLC is.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

Thanks. Was planning to buy this again anyway as I love the game and I told someone I'd play it with them, but was wondering if there'd be much difference

I was thinking about getting it again too, but I had already got it on 360 and Vita, so I wasn't sure if there was enough of a difference to buy it a third time. So I looked up the differences. I'll still get it again, but I'm going to wait for a sale.

Just finished Story Mode on Hard difficulty, and man the last stage is such a pain in the ass. Originally, you just fought the enemies and get to the boss. Well once you get into the cavern area that leads to the guy whose all white, you have to defeat said bosses again, all while enemies spawn from all over the place. There is literally no room to breathe in, and even at level 50 It was hell to do it by myself. They are so damn cheap.