Trophy Sync

Jacob_Neal01

Anyone having an issue with PS4 Trophy Sync?

I just got my 5th Plat, and went to update the trophies on my PS4 so I could show all of you my shiny achievement, but it refused to sync, just saying 0% then disappearing.

Googled whether PSN is online and apparently there has been some issues with it in select areas of the EU, but there's no details.

Just wondered if anyone else encountered this, and if so, what do we do? Wait?

Anyone having an issue with PS4 Trophy Sync?

I just got my 5th Plat, and went to update the trophies on my PS4 so I could show all of you my shiny achievement, but it refused to sync, just saying 0% then disappearing.

Googled whether PSN is online and apparently there has been some issues with it in select areas of the EU, but there's no details.

Just wondered if anyone else encountered this, and if so, what do we do? Wait?

I concur with Christopher. It's the first thing any support is going to suggest you do anyway, might as well make it part of your routine if something is acting weird.

• Like 1

I always restart my playstation and cycle my Internet and that generally fixes syncing issues

It has been happening for a few days now, so the PS4 has been turned on and off multiple times since it started. I have also tried turning off my WiFi and then on again, still nothing. Should I try disconnecting the PS4?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having issues for a few days now where the trophy sever on the PS3 and PS4 will finish the sync but trophy reporting sites like this and psntrophyleaders will not update it takes a few syncs to kick in on these sites or to wait some time and try again.
So not sure if these issues are linked