What am I doing wrong?

madbuk

I've tried for hours now to unlock Explosives Expert. I've met the criteria multiple times, but the trophy simply isn't unlocking.

http://www-origin.twitch.tv/madbuk/v/39637231

Skip to 12:30. I have several examples of where the trophy should've unlocked but didn't on stream, but this is the first one I could find. Am I doing something wrong which is voiding the trophy from unlocking, or is it just bugged?

I think you have to get 6 people, despite what the trophy says. It seems buggy for 5 people, but fine if you get 6. Also, personally, I didn't use the blob gun. I just just the already in place explosives. Maybe that is voiding it :dunno:

Edited by Cobby

I think you have to get 6 people, despite what the trophy says. It seems buggy for 5 people, but fine if you get 6. Also, personally, I didn't use the blob gun. I just just the already in place explosives. Maybe that is voiding it :dunno:

It's not the number of people - I got 7 in one explosion once.

I'll try to avoid using the blob gun then, but finding a room capable of blowing up 5 people with 1 explosive (without aid from the blob gun) is very rare.

It's not the number of people - I got 7 in one explosion once.

I'll try to avoid using the blob gun then, but finding a room capable of blowing up 5 people with 1 explosive (without aid from the blob gun) is very rare.

Yeah, it's a pain, all I can suggest is how I did it. Reset your campaign. Do "level 1" on easiest difficulty if you don't get a suitable room just quit and go back in, rinse and repeat. 

Oh also I assume your doing on PS4? Just checking, on Vita there are less enemies, so it's slightly harder to get.

Edited by Cobby

Yeah, it's a pain, all I can suggest is how I did it. Reset your campaign. Do "level 1" on easiest difficulty if you don't get a suitable room just quit and go back in, rinse and repeat. 

Oh also I assume your doing on PS4? Just checking, on Vita there are less enemies, so it's slightly harder to get.

Yeah, PS4. And I'll give that a shot. I figured level 1 would be too early and have too little enemies lol

Yeah, PS4. And I'll give that a shot. I figured level 1 would be too early and have too little enemies lol

It might take a few goes for the right room to pop, but when it does, it's much easier because of the enemy's low health and less armour, they die easier. Good luck :)