5 gears in challenges difficulty level

Nipzie

I can't help but think they messed up on this. I've already done them but there's no way lots of people are. It took forever. It may not have been so bad if there wasn't a loading screen between each attempt.

Case in point for destruction challenges : sniper rifle frenzy. What do you end up doing? Getting a helicopter to finish the challenge with. Good luck with using a sniper rifle to complete it.

Case in point for wingsuit challenges : if you look at the leaderboards and at your own score (which at this point in time is the only score showing up on there anyway) and select it, you'll see a comparison to the player population. On two it says I've scored better than 99% of players . On another it says better than 98% of players.

Does getting five gears really require you to be in the top one percentile of players? That to me is absolutely ludicrous.

Some of the challenges even the ones that are difficult is pretty easy one you get some of the gear mods. And yes, the damn loading screen EVERYTIME you restart and it's even more painful as some of the challenges require trial and error. Yep Avalanche definitely messed up on the challenges.

I'd say for a few of them they messed up the score requirements. They confused a 5 gear rating with leaderboards pushing. Some wingsuit challenges for instance you have to get absolutely perfect on every ring to get a 5 gear score and even then you just make it by a couple hundred points. And then others you shatter the score easily.

In most wingsuits, you can afford to miss 2 perfect gates. Perfect the rest and you should be at the score threshold. There was a couple that were challenging but practice does make perfect. Also there was a wee cheat on one of them where you could circle once or twice just to artificially boost your score, can't remember which challenge but it's near the massive mountain. It basically allows you to maybe miss 3 or four perfect gates. Can make the difference.

The sniper rifle one is a bit crap but the trick is to shoot a few of the large gas containers once or twice without destroying to begin with. That way, you can reduce the amount of bullets it takes to destroy them when you destroy your first object. Helps rack up the 8x multiplier.

It's the grapple destruction challenge that really sucked in my opinion. Ending up grappling an AA gun up into the compound and just using that. Got it by the skin of my teeth.

i honestly thing they should patch the dang wingsuit  challenges im down to about 4 i think and im not horrible at them but when they require you to go from way up to a hair above the ground and not just that but down a cliff so u cant just glide u must dive and pray somehow some way u can pull out and level off before u pancake something is wrong and they are plagued by glitches aswell some of the easy ones took me over 100 tries because of it randomly thinking im nolonger fly wrthy im a rock or of invisable wall 100 feet up lol eventually i should get the plat but i belive this game needs a patch for the challenges

• Like 1

I have personally got all the challenges. I'm more referring to the fact that people have to find way to cheat the system by getting helicopters, AA guns, and for several wingsuit challenges not miss a single perfect ring entry. In 3 wingsuit challenges I'm literally in the top 1&2 percentile of scores. That's insane considering that I barely cracked 5 gears and wasn't trying to get a high score.

Not to mention the fact that in a wingsuit you strike the ground when you are about 3 feet above it. Took a few videos of that happening to me on an otherwise perfect run. It is indeed real on playback. You're not crazy.