Suggestion: Find users missing the same trophies as you

It would be awesome if we could go to a game page and get a list of users that have the same trophies that we have. It would make finding boosting partners significantly easier.

Alternately, the ability to search for a user who does have some set of specific trophies and does not have another set.

So if I wanted to boost a specific type of trophy, say play with four friends in LBP, but I am also looking to get the four player prize bubbles, I could search for people who don't have either of those trophies, but do have the 50% of prize bubbles trophy. That would give me a list of people who are likely almost finished collecting prize bubbles, but haven't yet got them all, and would likely be interested in playing as a four person team. Would also allow you to find boosting partners based on whether or not they have the DLC for a game.

If privacy settings are an issue here, it could be an opt-in service, but I personally would love to be approached about boosting games that I have nearly completed, but have fallen down on MP, like Brutal Legend and Dragon's Crown to name two.

I believe Gaming Sessions are sufficient for this.

As Doc stated, there is no guarantee that all filtered players are interested in getting those trophies.

On the other hand, if some people are actively looking for boosting, they should look at Gaming Sessions for the specific game or better, they will create the session themselves.