Club trophies not popping

Ailegy

So I'm in a level 10 club except neither my "join a club" or "be in a level 10 club" trophies have popped, is this a problem for anyone else? Do I have to do something while in the club or wait a while? Close and restart the game? I was also wondering if someone could help me boost the other online trophies, since I'm not an online trophy person (my internet sucks, I'm hoping that isn't affecting the above trophies) so I need easy challenges and for people to fail my challanges purposely etc. thanks guys

Howdy, You need to create a gaming session to boost trophies here. However you are in luck as this games multiplayer trophies are actually asynchronous so make another account and fail your challenges with that account. As for your trophies not popping.... Did you join a club or invite somebody to join your club? I believe the trophy has issues popping if you join somebodies rather than have somebody join yours. Maybe thats the problem in your case

Edited by Cleggworth

A lot of people have reported to be having this problem including myself. The solution for me was that I had one of my friend, who was in a level 30 club, invite me to his club.  The trophies both popped exactly after I accepted the invite and joined the club.

Regarding the boosting:

What to do when you want to boost a trophy?

I played an event while in a club (a level 4 club) and I had about 5 trophies pop once I finished so obviously something was going on there. Anyway I got the club trophies and thanks for the tip about using 2 accounts. I'll be sure to do that.