Mirror Dungeon Glitch?

ExHaseo

So, the Mirror Dungeon in the DigiLab is supposed to let you revisit old dungeons, but for some reason, only a very select few actually show up. I'm in Chapter 5 and I've done a lot of optional and story based dungeons, but the only ones that show up are Digital Space 03, Digital Space 06, Digital Network I, II, and IV. 

Is there something specific that you're supposed to do inside the dungeon to get it to appear as a Mirror Dungeon? Or is my game just glitched?

No it's just severely limited until the end of the game. And dungeons that you can access from the world map will never show up.

Only dungeons that you can no longer gain access to will be in the Mirror Dungeons. Otherwise, just access them from the world map.

Edited by Death_Ninja

that is also the areas available atm in my save (currently at CH7)  + 1  - Network X

I've read somewhere that the Old Dungeons(inluding Digital shifts) unlocks in DigiLab once you finished most (if not all) of the cases in the given area... IIRC the Hospital related ones were available immediately after finishing the case there - same case with the dungeon in Underground tunnel....

if what I've read is true... I am guessing the dungeon(s) (including optional ones) for a specific area (like that pretty sweet Hagurumon sidequest dungeon) becomes available probably later in the game

EDIT!!!!

found in a walkthrough:

In order to unlock the various Digital Spaces in the Mirror Dungeon, you need to clear all the side requests associated with each of them.

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1