Do you keep trophies if you get a new ps3?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm bringing an old ps3 to college (because my brother wants the newer one) and I was wondering if I keep my trophies on my profile even if I upload the trophies that are already present on my "old" ps3. Do I keep my old trophies and the new trophies just merge with my old ones or do I lose my current trophies and adopt my old trophies? I never used my old ps3 for online play. If anyone could answer my question I would be very thankful :)

I'm bringing an old ps3 to college (because my brother wants the newer one) and I was wondering if I keep my trophies on my profile even if I upload the trophies that are already present on my "old" ps3. Do I keep my old trophies and the new trophies just merge with my old ones or do I lose my current trophies and adopt my old trophies? I never used my old ps3 for online play. If anyone could answer my question I would be very thankful :)

As long as you sync your trophies, they will be on your profile and on the server no matter what., so when you switch ps3 just sign into your account on that and all your trophies will pop up.

yeah i was wondering the same thing when my ps3 broke. when i got the new ps3, i was surprised by how long it took me to sync my trophies. it took 5 hours, with all the errors. anyways, when i looked at my trophy list, all of my trophies were there. nothing to worry about :)