Sakuyamon or Kuzuhamon?

Yooo!! ~~

Which one should I pick?

I'm only 23 lvls away from them, soo I'd like to ask if anyone here has got any experience with either of them.​

Which one would you recommend? :D

Thx in advance for the h​​elp! ^^

ps: and which one is which?

Since It's black for me, I can't really tell which on is there,

thank god there's only two boxes x'DD​

Why not just go for both?

Seriously though, 23 levels is a lot at that level. I've had my Blue Metal Greymon for 4 chapters now, and even though I'm doing every side mission and constantly training, I'm still 11 levels away from Black Wargreymon. And honestly, it really doesn't matter which one you get first. The game is setup so that no one Digimon is best in every situation. Just choose whichever one you think looks cooler. Also, Sakuyamon is the yellow one, Kuzuhamon is the purple one.

• Like 1

since I prefer Light-type, I am going to be biased here and say Sakuyamon...plus I really liked Rika in Tamers... and it has heal skill... 

Also as ExHaseo said, just pick whichever one you think looks cooler or what your party needs to balance it... also... in the end... you could get the other one you didn't pick anyway... 

Edited by JaM

Thanks for the help! ^^
The only question I still have is which one is which?
Because to me both are black and I can't tell if Sakuya is the 1st or the 2nd option. :D

I still haven't left cha​pter 4, and I farmed for 10 hours to get BlackWarGreymon and Justimon, and somehow I made a MirageGaogamon too x''DD
Soo this would be my las​t and I would continue the story x'DD

Thanks for the help! ^^

The only question I still have is which one is which?

Because to me both are black and I can't tell if Sakuya is the 1st or the 2nd option. :D

I still haven't left cha​pter 4, and I farmed for 10 hours to get BlackWarGreymon and Justimon, and somehow I made a MirageGaogamon too x''DD

Soo this would be my las​t and I would continue the story x'DD

Lol, I did the same thing in chapter 3. I ended up with Blue Metal Greymon, Metal Greymon, Rapidmon, Paildramon, and Black Weregarurumon before I finally moved on. I just found an area with stupid good exp, and couldn't pass it up. I wish I would've stayed a little longer though, I haven't found a place as good since...