Profile not updating

I got rid of my PS4 around 3 months ago and this week I got a PS3.

So I hid some PS4 trophies from games I didn't played and unhid some PS3 that I'm going to play (GTA V and Red Dead Redemption). I did this by checking/unchecking the box for hiding trophies on the PS3's trophy list.

I updated my profile on PSNProfiles several times after that, I even got an extra trophy on GTA V and updated again just to make sure and it won't change.

Any idea of what it could be?

2) Sync your ps3 even though it will take a bajillion years like the ps3 always does.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Does it have to be a new game (a game that is not on my trophy list)? Because I got one in GTA V (and I had some other trophies on this game already) and it didn't worked.

I also did the other things you said.

I got rid of my PS4 around 3 months ago and this week I got a PS3.

So I hid some PS4 trophies from games I didn't played and unhid some PS3 that I'm going to play (GTA V and Red Dead Redemption). I did this by checking/unchecking the box for hiding trophies on the PS3's trophy list.

I updated my profile on PSNProfiles several times after that, I even got an extra trophy on GTA V and updated again just to make sure and it won't change.

Any idea of what it could be?

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Thanks for the quick answer.

Does it have to be a new game (a game that is not on my trophy list)? Because I got one in GTA V (and I had some other trophies on this game already) and it didn't worked.

I also did the other things you said.

It doesn't have to be a new game as far as I know. I've hidden games and didn't use a new game to gain a trophy.

If you are unhiding GTA V try earning a trophy in another game and syncing.

^

lol I swear how I miss these things when looking for them...it's uncanny.

Just earning any trophy from any game and then syncing it will update your hidden trophies on this site, doesn't have to be a new game.

Hmm, this is kind of weird though, we've gotten a few people saying their hidden trophies haven't shown up after doing everything lately, hope it's not some weird bug.   :hmm:

lol I swear how I miss these things when looking for them...it's uncanny.

And that post is even pinned at the top of the Feedback forums :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1