Can't Save Screenshots + Auto-Trophy Screnshots Black (PS4)

Anyone else see this? I just noticed when I saw something funny and hit the shave button for posterity that the "Save Screenshot" option was not available. I can "Upload Screenshot", though only for the previously taken "black" ones, not for the one I'm trying to take. The two video share options seem to work fine; just the Save Screenshot (Triangle) option is missing. In addition, when I checked my trophy list after earning a couple I noticed that the very first trophy I earned had the mission completion page up for the auto-taken screenshot, but all other trophy screenshots were completely black. I've checked a couple of other games and they seem fine. It's just this game. I've rebuilt the database to no avail.

Not that it's a huge deal, but I kinda liked having the screenshots along side my trophies (must be the only one, right?) and it's irritating having some completely wasted.

Edited by IronMask75

• 3 weeks later...

I know some games disable screenshots and videos for certain scenes. BlazBlue and Guilty Gear, both of which have looong visual novels for their story modes, disable sharing for the entirety of their story modes. Being a visual novel as well, I think the developer may have intentionally disabled sharing (I can't remember if this was also the case for Hatoful Boyfriend or not), and the forced screenshots from the system side when trophies unlock are just black for that reason. 

Mine are all black except for "Black in the Dark," ironically enough. 

NiJtHDZ.jpg

• 7 months later...