Guide changes after release

X_senka_X

Hi, it's been a while since my guides from Resident Evil 5 where released. I just took a look at it and I noticed that some stuff changed afterwards (after the release) - with MISTAKES. (I already changed back the mistakes I found, but to give an example: for some reason someone changed in the chapter 6-3 trophy at the endfight "left" and "right" (right is a dead end and leads to death, but when I took a look in the guide it was changed to left is a dead end :/). Just wondering how this can happen... I know that I can still edit it and maybe admins, but it would be nice if someone is editing my guides after the release of it to leave a message or a note and don't write wrong stuff ;).

Hi, it's been a while since my guides from Resident Evil 5 where released. I just took a look at it and I noticed that some stuff changed afterwards (after the release) - with MISTAKES. (I already changed back the mistakes I found, but to give an example: for some reason someone changed in the chapter 6-3 trophy at the endfight "left" and "right" (right is a dead end and leads to death, but when I took a look in the guide it was changed to left is a dead end :/). Just wondering how this can happen... I know that I can still edit it and maybe admins, but it would be nice if someone is editing my guides after the release of it to leave a message or a note and don't write wrong stuff ;).

Only you or site staff is able to edit a guide, we don't go in and change information to wrong information, we'd only edit something after a guide is published to fix or improve info.

With your guide though, I remember your guide had a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes and we (the guide team) had to go through and really make a lot of fixes to it before it could be published, maybe through trying to fix the spelling/grammar is where those mistakes came up. 

Only you or site staff is able to edit a guide, we don't go in and change information to wrong information, we'd only edit something after a guide is published to fix or improve info.

With your guide though, I remember your guide had a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes and we (the guide team) had to go through and really make a lot of fixes to it before it could be published, maybe through trying to fix the spelling/grammar is where those mistakes came up. 

I know my english isn't the best espacially when it comes to spelling. Since I am from germany and don't speak much english in my freetime. But I doubt that left and right where changed because of this.  xD

But good to know :)

• Like 1

I know my english isn't the best espacially when it comes to spelling. Since I am from germany and don't speak much english in my freetime. But I doubt that left and right where changed because of this.  xD

But good to know :)

Yeah, hopefully the example you're bringing up was just an honest mistake, like right and left can be used in many different ways in English (not just pointing a direction) and it could have been misinterpreted in that way when we were making fixes is my guess :P

Edited by BlindMango