Matchmaking Little Big Planet Karting

Re-LoreLink

Long story short, I have the ps pslus edition. Everything was working fine for me last time I played. (October 2015) I was able to play communite levels online with everyone else.

Now everytime I try to play a level selecting "play online!" it says "The matchmaking session failed for some reason".

Any chance that I may overcome this problem buying a new retail version of the game ? Otherwise I'd accept any suggestion. 

Thanks to everyone who will reply  :) 

I've been trying playing this for a couple of hours now. I've done about 30 levels on my own, saving them amongst my queue, copying and publishing them or just random levels.

According to LBK.ME I've only played and completed 3 levels. :angry:  I've had the good sake to check everytime I did one and I can say for sure that I have gained 1 level done with each of those methods. I don't know what to do  :S  I refuse to give up on this platinum, it's such a shame the game is fun.

I've even managed to find an online match with quick play, but it was just two of us and we didn't start the level, how strange.

Will it work If I buy a brand new retail version ?

As i said in the last created thread, this info has already been discussed multiple times and you will find your answers in the previous threads but no, disc version won't save you.

Ah I'm sorry if I started a new thread.

Anyway I've found out that with another account the matchmaking works perfectly. How strange  :S

• Like 2

I've been trying playing this for a couple of hours now. I've done about 30 levels on my own, saving them amongst my queue, copying and publishing them or just random levels.

According to LBK.ME I've only played and completed 3 levels. :angry:  I've had the good sake to check everytime I did one and I can say for sure that I have gained 1 level done with each of those methods. I don't know what to do  :S  I refuse to give up on this platinum, it's such a shame the game is fun.

I've even managed to find an online match with quick play, but it was just two of us and we didn't start the level, how strange.

Will it work If I buy a brand new retail version ?

lbpk.me stats are completely wrong. I got all online trophies including 25 wins and 100 played levels and yet it still shows 13 wins and 29 races played in total. Matchmaking fail is common on disc version too, I think it appears when no player was found online. It is hard to find more than 1-2 players at once.

lbpk.me stats are completely wrong. I got all online trophies including 25 wins and 100 played levels and yet it still shows 13 wins and 29 races played in total. Matchmaking fail is common on disc version too, I think it appears when no player was found online. It is hard to find more than 1-2 players at once.

I guess I can only play those 1 sec long races on the queue for as long as I can endure.

But I have to state that I unlocked the trophy for the 25 online levels with lbpk.me reporting 25 as well. I'm getting real lost here. shishishi

Do you guys know if I can use a second controller to boost the 25 wins against a human player ?

Could it be that the requirments for the trophies have to be satisfied without turning off the game ?

I think I have made pretty much 25 levels this morning before I uncloked the trophy for it. What do you think ?

Edit: After nearly 6 hours of LBPK online farming I've got the trophy. Now to the 25 1st places left.

Edited by Re-LoreLink

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway I've found out that with another account the matchmaking works perfectly. How strange  :S

That's weird.  I was in the beta for this game and only played a few multiplayer races when it was finally released because I was bored with it.  Roll forward three years, I download and install it again and experience the same issue as you.  I thought, after reading other info online, it was due to the lack of online pass, but no.  They actually put that back on the store for £0.  For some reason, matchmaking doesn't work, it says it can't connect to friends and recent activity has a few entries from three years ago.  Playing any online game is impossible.

I'm not going to start a new game on another account so I guess I'll just finish the story and dump it for good.

Edited by fauxtronic