Character Thread: Chun-Li SEASON 2 UPDATE - [January, 3 2018]

I used to use Chun-Li in the arcade when SFII Championship Edition first came out. Yes, an *arcade*, with quarters. Lots and lots of quarters. Videos like this (which are amazing, seriously. Good job on those) are exactly why I never got any good at fighting games. I never wanted to plan so strategically my timing and moves and attacks and defenses. That just seems like so much work.

• Like 3

Nice thread. I use to not like playing with chun-li in past street fighters. I really like her in street fighter 5 though. Not quite sure why the change of heart

Thanks!

She's very fun in this game and easier to pick up than in SFIV since the change of her Hyakuretsukyaku input.  Really hopes this helps you out in using her to an effective level.

I used to use Chun-Li in the arcade when SFII Championship Edition first came out. Yes, an *arcade*, with quarters. Lots and lots of quarters. Videos like this (which are amazing, seriously. Good job on those) are exactly why I never got any good at fighting games. I never wanted to plan so strategically my timing and moves and attacks and defenses. That just seems like so much work.

Don't feel too bad, I never bother with frame data (which is an essential part of playing at higher levels) even though its included on here I haven't read shit. xD

Yeah it shows that the community has really upped their game when it comes to instructionals and teaching the game.

Awesome work Ramon, Karin next ;)

I was actually thinking Ryu or Vega next but I've gotten a lot of questions surrounding Karin so I think I'll end up studying her next.

eMtMr4f.gif

• 5 months later...