What's your inspiration/ reason for trophy hunting?

Fallen_Chaos_

When I was younger (elementary/middle school days) I would never complete anything. I'd start it but never finish because I always lost the motivation to complete anything. When my high school days started I wanted to work on myself by actually completeing things I set my mind to. Getting trophies is just one of those side hobbies I like to complete. I also love hearing the "ding" sound haha

• Like 1

The one hyperdimension game that I personally found super slow and boring gameplay is Hyperdevotion Noire. The Lily rank trophies are the biggest pain to get in that game due to how slow they raise.

I like the gameplay of Hyperdevotion Noire, very Fire Emblem esque. But in terms of trophies it is an extreme drag compared to the other HDN titles.

When I was younger (elementary/middle school days) I would never complete anything. I'd start it but never finish because I always lost the motivation to complete anything. When my high school days started I wanted to work on myself by actually completeing things I set my mind to. Getting trophies is just one of those side hobbies I like to complete. I also love hearing the "ding" sound haha

That ding sound is so satisfying to hear!

I love numbers.

I love statistics.

I am completionist.

And most importantly, I must get all za waifus :awesome:

It could not NOT happen.

The statistics are so much fun to see and compare!

Because I like that sense of pride when I complete a games trophy list and I love hearing the trophies pop up. Plus I like being a completionist and I like the statistics and numbers. Plus it's fun trophy hunting! Plus it's nice to see how far I've come over the years. I think in the beginning of 2014, I had a 20 percent something completion rate and this year I'm currently at 74.80 something! That's pretty good and I'm aiming for 80-90 this year. And eventually 100% at least one but definitely going to clear out all my online trophies so they won't become unobtainable!

Edited by DanteHellMode98