What happens if you move to another country with your psn?

Pavani_

For example, let's say that i have an UK account and move to some place, like Japan. Technically, i would have an account with the wrong address, and according to some research i made, this can get you banned. The same rules for people with fake addresses applies here, right?

I doubt you'd get banned, I have a few accounts with random restaurants as my address and nothing happens and have redeemed vouchers and other various things on them. The only time it might matter what your address is I imagine, is if you use a credit card to purchase things.

Keep in mind Sony does not care nor will they switch your current account to a new designated country so you can access the store on your main account. 

Nothing, you can still use them regardless where you live. Many people have multiple accounts of different regions which fake/random addresses has been used to create them, most likely to get deals/sales of different games.

The only thing I imagine that could get you banned is calling the customer support. If they somehow discover your account has a fake address or it's from a different region from their service they might lock your account or something.

I've got an Japanese and US account and I'm based in England. The only issue that may arise is if you change your billing address of say an EU account to America, it may not allow you to use a EU debit / credit card, but then I'd assume you'd get that changed if you did move overseas.

You could just leave it all the same, but you'd probably have to buy prepaid cards for your EU account, if you don't hold an EU debit / credit card. But you'd be able to use a Japanese debit / credit card on your Japanese account.

Hope this made sense?