Alekhine's Gun Disguise List

Saltyie

Required for the  :gold:Chameleon trophy, you need to "collect" every disguise, which I assume means wear at least once. Since there isn't shit about this game online, I'll use this thread to list every disguise in the game (eventually with pics). It's a work in progress but eventually I should have every disguise up.

Before I begin, please note that this isn't every disguise available in the game (atleast I don't think so), it is merely all the disguises I have worn or know of. If you found one not listed, please comment. Also, the names of the outfits may be off, and I'm unsure if slight changes in the outfit matter (for example, there's a "Policeman" disguise on the tenth level, but one is a dark blue uniform, whereas the other is a lighter blue shirt.) If you see an icon next to a disguise, it means the same disguise is found in another level, I am unsure if you'd need both disguises regardless however. 

Mission 1 - Ghosts of the Past

- Soldier (Standard Soldier outfit)  :triangle:

- Soldier 2 (May have a different name) (Vest and cap)

- Officer (One of the targets wears this outfit, as well as two enemies in the doctor's tower)  :cross:

- Doctor (From one of the targets) 

Mission 2 - A Mole Among Us

Bellhop (On the ground floor, goes back and forth between room #12 and a staff room)

- Policeman (Guards room #12)  :square:

- Hotel Security (Patrols ground floor rooms)

- Guard (Guards the spies' room, and the other dude you're not supposed to kill's room.)

- Waiter (Top floor restaurant staff)

Mission 3 -Snake Born  

- Soldier (Common Guard)  :triangle:

- Officer (A few throughout the level, the easiest to take was patrolling the floor between the uranium lab and the firefighter's building upstairs.)  :cross:

- Firefighter (Ground floor, at the back of the building)

- Clothes (Civilian wears them, I am unsure if they count, but they have a different name to Alekhine's outfit)

- Scientist (Common at the bottom floor lab area)

Mission 4 - Red Dragon

- Guard 1 (Guards the entrance)

- Worker (Entrance side door)

- Guard 2 (Guards the targets, wear's a cowboy hat)

- Member (Robe one of the targets wears)

- Masseur (On a ponytail guy walking around the 1st target area)

- Member (After entering, when walking through the corridor, one of the rooms on the right has the disguise on a bench)

- Cook (Part of the courtyard is a restaurant, indoors near there is the chef in the kitchen)

Mission 5 - Angels in Texas

- Biker (Guards and musicians wear this, I don't know if it differs between them)

- Courier (Cowboy at the bar)

- Worker (Chef in the back)

- Mechanic (Two of them in the top right building on the map)

Mission 6 - Omerta

- Outdoor Guards (An outdoor guards outfit)

- Indoor Guards (They don't have a coat)

(There's another type of guard near the target but i don't know if they drop an outfit, if it differs, or what it is called)

Mission 7 - Points on the Radar

- Guard (First person you see in the level)

- Sailor (On the boats)  :circle:

- Guard 2 (Wears a vest and guards the target's building)

Mission 8 - Black Book

- Guard 1 (First person you see)

- Officer (May have different name, guy with the shades in the building with two objectives)

Mission 9 - Dogs of War

Sailor (Common)  :circle:

- Officer (Top floor target)

-  Deck Crew (First person you see)

- Kitchen Staff (Unconfirmed)

- Admiral (Unconfirmed)

Mission 10 - Check and Mate

- Police Officer (Common on the lower floors)  :square:

- FBI dude (Top floor, multiple people wear this disguise)

- Detective (Top floor, people with suit and tie)

Mission 11 - You only live twice

- Guard (One of the first people you see in the level)

- Mechanic/Welder (Unconfirmed) (One of the first people you see)

- Officer (Few of them walk around the level)

- Target 1's outfit (Similar to an officers, but has a white hat) (Unconfirmed) 

- Suit Guard (Guards the 2nd target's office) (Unconfirmed)

So there you have it. This is a work in progress so hopefully It'll be finished over the next few days.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 2

So there you have it. This is a work in progress so hopefully It'll be finished over the next few days.

Thanks for this, i am waiting for the rental to arrive and had not seen much in the way of a guide for the game. Have you encountered any possible missables?

Thanks for this, i am waiting for the rental to arrive and had not seen much in the way of a guide for the game. Have you encountered any possible missables?

The game really isn't that difficult (I played through on Easy though), and levels can be replayed after completing the game. I'm unsure how the 'Legendary' trophy works (Don't kill any non-assassination targets in the entire game). I've got it, so I'd recommend just going for it on your first playthrough, as I don't know how replaying levels effects that trophy specifically yet (If you did missions 2-11 non-target kill free, then replayed mission 1 and did the same, would the trophy pop? etc) 

A few tips. Use chloroform, you get two uses per level, i used it to get key disguises. Use the tranq pistol later in the game too, it only has one bullet but that still helps. Garrote is lethal but useful on targets also. Bring the silenced pistol too, for use on targets. 

Punching enemies with  :square:  is a great way to knock them out without killing them, though sometimes you get locked into finishing moves where alekhine snaps their neck. To prevent this from triggering, slowly press the button instead of tapping it, and after 5 punches, they should fall to the ground. There're two levels that involve carrying bodies to the escape, so it is probably required to punch enemies to do it non lethally. It is also silent for the most part. 

All in all, the game is a 15 hour 3/10 difficulty plat imo. 

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

This trophy is bugged, i emailed them and they said they're working on a patch.

In regards to getting the trophy i'm not sure if they're evil and you need to get each small version of an outift such as soldier 1 or soldier 2. Here are some more outfits for you:

M1 - Medic Soldier (at beginning near the trucks)

Officer 2 (One with red band and another without)

M2 - Hotel Guard

Guard (gangster)

M3 - Officer (general looking guy in basement and officer 2 in the small office)

M4 - Chef

Masseur (massager guys in the massaging rooms)

(Member outfits, there's like 3 different colours i believe, like i say not sure if they'll be evil and you have to get each one)

Waiter

Worker (guy to the left carrying crates)

M5 - Courier (the guy with cowboy hat near the bar)

Worker (Chef in the kitchen)

Bikers outfits (again there's like 3 variants)

M6 - Chef

Barman

Normal Guard (outdoors)

House Guard

Boss Guard (top floor)

M7 - Soldier 1

Soldier 2 (with glasses and hat)

Soldier 3 (in the restricted area)

M9 - Pilot

Deck crew (there's 3, green one's found in the diner, '98' one's on the first floor and the cuban targets ones)

Officer 1 (like the main target wears)

Officer 2 (The admiral looking guy (even though the guy who doesn't look like the admiral is the admiral lol))

Fireman (found in storeroom or at the front of the ship on floor 3 or 4.

Soldier (outside storeroom easiest to get)

M10 - Worker (found on floor 3)

Cops (dark blue cops throughout main building and 2 light blue versions in the basement, towards the exit)

Civilians (about 3 types, 2 checkered and one plain shirted)

M11 - Captain outfit (near the target)

Scientist (in big control room)

Doctor (in the doctor's room, key on the nurse)

Like i say i'm not sure if you have to get each type or even if you need to get all the outfits on each level regardless if you already got them in a previous level (e.g. doctors outfit)

All in all, the game is a 15 hour 3/10 difficulty plat imo. 

3/10? I'd say it's 1/10 lol. 

Edited by Braderz_12
  • Like 2

How so? Are you confident you've fulfilled the criteria?

Thanks for the help adding to the list, I will hopefully them (with images) soon.

Yeah i played the game like 3 times before emailing them and they literally said "yeah we know about this and are working on a patch" 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i played the game like 3 times before emailing them and they literally said "yeah we know about this and are working on a patch" 

Have you heard any news on a patch? I also contacted them and have been loosely following their twitter account, but at this point I don't have much hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...