Hello beautiful people!

JapanesePony

Boosting will always be a thing, and we have a section for boosting games. But as of lately, more and more, it has been a pandameic that people are creating boosting threads. I used to read one maybe every week or two, not very often. But as of 2016, it's like 1-5 boosting threads a day. It's getting out of hand.

May I ask why the increase in boosting is a bad thing?

I thought that the sessions were specifically made to obtain grinding trophies that otherwise would take forever to get. Is the increase in the amount of boosters having a negative affect on regular MP sessions that people are having or something?

May I ask why the increase in boosting is a bad thing?

I thought that the sessions were specifically made to obtain grinding trophies that otherwise would take forever to get. Is the increase in the amount of boosters having a negative affect on regular MP sessions that people are having or something?

The increase in boosting isn't a bad thing. Properly made sessions aren't a bad thing either. When you want to boost a game, you need to create a boosting session; the problem is people create topics asking for people to help them with trophies, that is the problem, people aren't using the boosting sessions at an increasingly alarming rate.

The increase in boosting isn't a bad thing. Properly made sessions aren't a bad thing either. When you want to boost a game, you need to create a boosting session; the problem is people create topics asking for people to help them with trophies, that is the problem, people aren't using the boosting sessions at an increasingly alarming rate.

Oh I guess it's a thing of ignorance on the user's end then. Since they're coming to the forum and not knowing how to create a session. lol

Thanks for explaining! 

I heard beautiful, who's calling me? :P 

Welcome to the community fellow Dreamcast owner! The Dreamcast and N64 are the only old consoles that I still have. Although my Shenmue has been lost to time. :( Just have Jet Grind Radio, Crazy Taxi, and Sonic Adventure. Good memories.

• Like 1