Platinum advice

I'm thinking of getting The Sly Trilogy for my free week trial on PS Now. Would like some advice if the three games are easy to plat in a week time. Also i'll start my free trial sometime during summer holidays so i'll be sure i can dedicate a full week on getting platinum on all three games

Thx in advance.

P.S i had already played Sly 2 on the ps2 some years ago

Edited by Kyl542

If you marathon it, a week definitely is enough time; as Zone Hunter said though some of 3 can be annoying. Also be mindful, these are PS2 games so the camera work and jumping/platforming isn't up to par with today, so they can get frustrating at times too. There was one section in Sly 3, that I spent maybe 30-40 minutes trying to get aross a branch and like 2/3 poles because of the jumping mechanics.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of getting The Sly Trilogy for my free week trial on PS Now. Would like some advice if the three games are easy to plat in a week time. Also i'll start my free trial sometime during summer holidays so i'll be sure i can dedicate a full week on getting platinum on all three games

Thx in advance.

P.S i had already played Sly 2 on the ps2 some years ago

What are your options for your free week trial?  Sly Trilogy is easily done in a week, but you have already played Sly2 pick something you have never played before!!

I am very slow at earning platinums and I got Sly 1 done in a day. The second one is even easier than the first if you just buy the trophy-related upgrades.

The third one is by far the hardest and I still would give it a 3/4 in difficulty. Finishing the challenge mode for 100% can get a little fustrating.

Nevertheless, you could easily get all 3 in a week. It's probably about 20 hrs of gameplay all together.

What are your options for your free week trial?  Sly Trilogy is easily done in a week, but you have already played Sly2 pick something you have never played before!!

That's exactly my reason tbh. i don't want to play a game knowing that i am bound by time. I like to enjoy my games and explore. Since The Sly Trilogy is mostly straight forward and is easy to complete i  chose that.

Thanks for all the replies. Seems i might be able to do this in a week time. Maybe hopefully i will have a chance to also get Telltales-The Walking dead series