Okay, it's possible that I missed something somewhere but I'm in chapter 11 and alchemy has never come up in the game.  How do I perform it so I can get those trophies?  Is it something that can be do in the main game or is it tied to the Tower Of Illusion that comes later?

• Like 1

I believe it is tied to the tower of illusion. Mobs can drop alchemy ingredients that you can fuse into weapons and armour (you take the ingredient, the target weapon and a sacrificial weapon to one of the buildings outside the tower) it is different to using anima to level up weapons.

• Like 1

I believe it is tied to the tower of illusion. Mobs can drop alchemy ingredients that you can fuse into weapons and armour (you take the ingredient, the target weapon and a sacrificial weapon to one of the buildings outside the tower) it is different to using anima to level up weapons.

Yeah, that's it.  Thanks!  I didn't realize that I could get to the Tower at any time during the game.  I don't know if the game didn't tell me how to find it or if I missed something somewhere but if anyone else needs to find the Tower of Illusion, it's in the lower left area of the main swamp.