Issue with 1st trophy in milestone

You played on your Vita before you had connected it to the internet to set the time on it. Any trophies earned like that have a default hidden timestamp given by Sony on their servers as 1st Jan 1970. This website replaces that date with "Missing Timestamp" instead. All trophies like that are treated as your first trophies, regardless of when they were actually earned.

You played on your Vita before you had connected it to the internet to set the time on it. Any trophies earned like that have a default hidden timestamp given by Sony on their servers as 1st Jan 1970. This website replaces that date with "Missing Timestamp" instead. All trophies like that are treated as your first trophies, regardless of when they were actually earned.

Well that's lame and much more to the point where it's ppermanent.

It says my 1st trophy was from welcome park and then it says no timestamp. Problem is my 1st trophy is from uncharted considering I had a ps3 way before my vita.

Happened to me when I brought a new vita. The trophy went to the start of the list and pushed all my previous milestone trophies up by one.

I even went back to the old vita played the game again to the point of the trophy confirmed the old vita had a timestamp but as soon as it synced it was replaced with the missing timestamp